- Playability balanced towards beginners and intermediate players, making the instrument more accessible
- Curved and chamfered airway stops blocking
- Solid "take anywhere" one-piece construction
- Same craftsmanship as on all MK whistles
- Tapered airway creates the right balance of back pressure and air requirement
The most popular key allowing playing in the most 'social' keys - for playing along with other people.
D, G, A mod (A with Gnat), Am, Em, C
At a push:
1 customer reviews
A New MK DevoteeReview by Bambi (Posted on June 18, 2017)
Absolutely blown away by my Low D! Did a lot of research before opting to invest in an MK, and have not been disappointed! I absolutely adore the sound; I can just improvise for ages, simply enjoying the beautiful tones. It is also extremely responsive, but remarkably stable, allowing control within and across the octaves. And I can even play it outdoors in somewhat windy conditions without much trouble!
Not a super loud instrument, and I find I have to clear the mouthpiece a couple of times in a session, but these are minor troubles for me. For a well priced, stunningly beautiful piece of craftsmanship, look no further!