The MK Kelpie Low D whistle- made from aluminium and anodised black. A single piece non-tunable whistle that is both economical and robust. Benefits from many of the features of the MK Pro - the airway is curved and tapered to give a good back pressure whilst also ensuring it doesn't clog up. The toneholes are positioned and cut precisely to be in tune and easy to reach. The mouthpiece is turned on swiss precision lathes, rather than bent or formed into shape, so that each instrument is made to a consistently high standard. Each one comes with a thick wool felt bag.
- Playability balanced towards beginners and intermediate players, making the instrument more accessible
- Curved and chamfered airway stops blocking
- Solid "take anywhere" one-piece construction
- Same craftsmanship as on all MK whistles
- Tapered airway creates the right balance of back pressure and air requirement
The most popular key allowing playing in the most 'social' keys - for playing along with other people.
D, G, A mod (A with Gnat), Am, Em, C
At a push:
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
© 2010 Mk Music. All Rights Reserved.