An aluminium two-piece whistle which is tunable to allow for fine-tuning due to temperature changes or to tune to other instruments. The instrument can also be separated to be stowed in a bag or case. The tuning slide is made of metal (brass) like other high quality woodwinds (saxophone, flute etc) rather than cheaper plastic, pvc or rubber which dampens the resonance of the instrument. Models from 2016 onwards feature a seize resistant tuning slide, which if maintained with tuning slide grease will work for many years. The toneholes are positioned for optimal tuning & intonation and the mouthpieces are cut on swiss precision lathes, rather than cast or bent into shape, allowing for excellent consistency from whistle to whistle. The aluminium is anodised to both protect the aluminium an create a sealed barrier between the bare aluminium and the player.
- Embout fuselé pour un souffle et une vibration optimals
- Bec courbé pour éviter le blocage
- • Coulisse d’accord en cuivre confortable
- • Rebords autour de la fenêtre offrant un son dense et puissant
- Perce minutieuse et ergonomique des trous pour une sonorité précise et juste
- Position ergonomique des orifices
- Finition anodisée pour une plus grande durabilité
- Instruments testés individuellement
- Livré dans un étui en tissu
Undoubtedly many players' favourite key, the MK Low F strikes a superb balance between the full-bodied tone of its bigger brothers and the playability of the higher whistles.
Be the first to review this product
© 2018 Mk Music. All Rights Reserved.