First launched in 2003, the MK Pro has become a firm favourite with musicians around the world. Its tone, playability and appearance have set it apart from the crowd. Avoiding corner-cutting processes like moulding, casting or pressing, it's just down to superb craftsmanship and a design which offers the best possible combination of characteristics: tone, timbre, back pressure, air requirement, tuning, ergonomics, reliability (no blocking) and general feel. We offer a full guarantee but very rarely if ever get a whistle returned.
- In tune
- No blocking / clogging
- Smooth fit polymer/aluminium tuning slide
- Raised walls around fipple window to give a full-bodied tone
- Tapered airway for best balance of air requirement and back pressure
- Ergonomic finger-hole positions
- Anodised finish for durability
- Each one is individually tested
- Comes with fabric case
1 customer reviews
hear soundReview by Henryastaiza5556@outlook.com (Posted on January 10, 2017)
i like hear the sound of whistles low A and F.
Write Your Own Review
© 2010 Mk Music. All Rights Reserved.