The MK Kelpie Low F whistle- made from aluminium and anodised black. A single piece non-tunable whistle that is both economical and robust. Benefits from many of the features of the MK Pro - the airway is curved and tapered to give a good back pressure whilst also ensuring it doesn't clog up. The toneholes are positioned and cut precisely to be in tune and easy to reach. The mouthpiece is turned on swiss precision lathes, rather than bent or formed into shape, so that each instrument is made to a consistently high standard. Each one comes with a thick wool felt bag.
- Playability balanced towards beginners and intermediate players - making the the instrument more 'accessible
- Curved and chamfered airway stops blocking
- Solid 'take anywhere' one-piece construction
- Same craftsmanship as on all MK Whistles
- Tapered airway creates the right balance of back pressure and air requirement
- Anodised finish for durablility
Undoubtedly many players' favourite key, the MK Low F strikes a superb balance between the full-bodied tone of its bigger brothers and the playability of the higher whistles. It is often on solid ground in jazz keys.
Be the first to review this product
© 2010 Mk Music. All Rights Reserved.